Living in central London (or any other metropolitan city centre) comes with its benefits. Like easy access to shops, theatres, attractions and more. However, the downside is that most people have to deal with small living spaces when it comes to accommodation. So how do we get around this and still live in comfort?
Here are 9 easy room hacks for small living spaces to give you a few ideas on how you can decorate your home without comprising on space….
*Please note that this post may contain commissionable links and I am part of the Influencer & Associate programme on Amazon UK and Amazon US! Here is my full disclaimer*
1. Display your favourite things on floating shelves
2. Keep clutter out of sight with under-bed storage solutions
Related Post: 6 ways to simplify your bedroom
3. Say goodbye to allergens & odours with room purifiers
4. Use stackable, clear shelves for storing tech gadgets & snacks
5. Put up free-standing mirrors with rails that hold your clothes
Related Post: Create a capsule wardrobe to simplify your clothes
6. Add rising shelves to create two levels of storage
7. Stack your coffeemaker on top of your appliances to save space
Related Post: Declutter your home in just 7 days like Marie Kondo
8. Display your notes, photos, memories & keepsakes on a metal wall grid
9. Hang plants to bring in greenery without wasting floor space
Did you like this post?
then sign up to the “Styling Life Today” Newsletter now!
*Please note that these are commissionable links and I am part of the Influencer & Associate programme on Amazon UK and Amazon US! Here is my full disclaimer*